Richard Rill — lawyer & defense lawyer
- Richard Rill was born in 1986 and studied law at the Faculty of Law at the LMU Munich and the Université Paris II (Panthéon-Assas). He is a graduate of the integrated study programme ”german-french law” of the LMU Munich and the Université Paris II (Panthéon-Assas).
- He has been a research assistant at the Hanns Seidel Foundation’s Academy for Politics and Current Events in Munich.
- He conducted his legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court district of Munich. During this time, he worked for the public prosecutor’s office Munich II and for a renowned law firm focused on counseling and defense in white-collar crime and tax offences as well as in the area of offences against the narcotic act. Furthermore, he worked for an energy supplier operating throughout Europe.
- Französischer Präsidentialismus und deutscher Parlamentarismus, in: Rill, Richard (Hrsg.): Frankreich im Umbruch – Innerer Reformdruck und außenpolitische Herausforderungen. Argumente und Materialien zum Zeitgeschehen 100, München 2015.
- Münchener Anwaltverein e.V.
- Richard Rill is a lecturer for legal issues in the public health sector.
- German (first language)
- French (fluent)
- English (fluent)